twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

About Me

Easy going person, creative thinking, fast learner, always learn something new, like to see a fenomena from different ways. That's me ... :) I am born in Yogyakarta, Dec 1974. Since child, like played with camera, like photograph. I ever been got a pocket camera from my Daddy. That's very special gift with deep meaning to me. I was very exciting while using the camera. Enjoy and happy was feeling when making picture at the time.

Activity of making a picture turn become my hobby. Every weekend, traveling in town, brought my pocket camera and making a lot of nice picture. Activity taking of picture become my important part of my life. From that time, I learned all the knowledge of photography, I learn by myself from reading, asking, and discussing, browsing from network to get the article, information, and may other things. I decided to have a DSLR camera. Until March 2007, finally I have a DSLR camera. I starting focus on photography while I still working in company. I join many seminar, workshop, hunting, even photo competition. I got a lot of experiences from there. Many activities that I take just to learn and improve my knowledge and skill in photography. I believe that "the more I learning, the more information that I got. The more I capture picture, the more best photograph that I have".




0 Comment:

Post a Comment